The panel for the first ever virtual Crawley Question Time has been announced.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s event will be broadcast live on Microsoft Teams on Tuesday (16 March) from 7-9pm. It will also be recorded and available to view on YouTube the following day.
This year’s panel will be:
- Councillor Peter Lamb, Leader of Crawley Borough Council
- Councillor Duncan Crow, Leader of the Opposition at Crawley Borough Council and Cabinet member for Fire & Rescue and Communities at West Sussex County Council
- Councillor Peter Smith, Cabinet member for Planning and Economic Development at Crawley Borough Council
- Councillor Bob Lanzer, Cabinet member for Economy and Corporate Services at West Sussex County Council
- Dr Laura Hill, Clinical Chair, NHS West Sussex CCG
- Pennie Ford, Executive Managing Director, NHS West Sussex CCG
- Inspector Steve Turner, Crawley Police
- Leon Mukazi, Crawley Youth Mayor
Crawley Question Time takes the form of an independently-chaired general debate and discussion. There are no set topics so attendees can raise any areas or concerns for discussion, such as Covid-19, the economy, planning, community safety, Gatwick Airport, parking and so much more!
The event is open to everyone; the public, business leaders and partner organisations. The views and comments expressed will help the council and others to plan work on improving services and the town in general.
Questions can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the night in the ‘chat’ function of Microsoft Teams.
To watch this year’s Crawley Question Time, visit bit.ly/crawleyqt from 6.45pm on Tuesday 16 March.
If you have any questions about the event, email email@example.com